ContekPro is a fast-growing tech-manufacturing startup based in Portland, OR. We leverage technology and modularity to revolutionize the way we build commercial kitchens and produce food. Our vision is to help inspire, create and share incredible food experiences.
Our product is a pre-assembled fully-equipped modular kitchen, manufactured in our plant, and delivered in a few weeks only. Our kitchen modules aim to empower restaurants and food service providers by saving them time, money and hassle, while offering an environment-friendly alternative to traditional brick and mortar kitchens. We have delivered over 100 + units throughout the USA, Caribbean, and Africa. Our customers are food chains, hotels, resorts, and restaurants.
ContekPro is looking for a highly motivated Construction Project Manager to help us build the next generation of modular kitchens for food service providers. The Construction Project Manager will coordinate the delivery and deployment of multiple projects. You will be responsible for the initiation, planning, monitoring, controlling, and closure of projects. You will work closely with the Manufacturing, Design, Operations, and Sales teams. For you to enjoy our work environment you should be able to work in an environment where you are designing and building from scratch. In addition to managing projects, you will work closely with the founding team to develop a scalable, efficient, and structured process and organization that will help streamline our product delivery.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Build an efficient and scalable construction project management process
- Coordinate, develop, execute, and report project timing
- Drive decisions making process to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Interface directly with stakeholders to resolve project-related issues
- Keeper of internal and external project corrective actions and best practices
- Prepare progress reports and lead regularly scheduled team meetings to review timing, open issues, project budget, and status reports
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff
- Ensure that the construction project is compliant with current building codes as well as any other legal or regulatory requirements
- Create benchmarks are checkpoints to evaluate and measure project health, progress, lead time and budget
- Ensure resource availability, allocate resources and manage material procurement
What You Bring To The Table
- You have 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing or Construction. Equivalent Program or Project Management experience in Automotive or Modular construction preferred
- You have a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Business Administration
- You have good working knowledge of procedures, operating methods, and managerial practice
- You consider yourself a strong communicator and can present his/her ideas in a clear, concise manner
- You are a highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people collaboratively, enthusiastically, and effectively produce results
- You can change, adapt and grow
- You are autonomous and feel comfortable working in a growing and fast-changing company, with problem-solving experience
- You are open, practical, and pragmatic: you make decisions based on a mix of data and empathy opposed to personal opinions, you support the company and individual interests equally
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You consider yourself tech-savvy, with strong computer knowledge and efficiency, including ERP/MRP, MS Office, and project management softwares
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time off
- Health insurance
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Free coffee and healthy snacks!
We are requiring all in-office employees to wear masks and sanitize daily. We are flexible with the interview process and will use phone and video for the first two interviews.
Send your resume: email@example.com